Policy and Requirements for Facility Use

The event-request-form is needed to request a room, room set-up, audio-visual & support services, etc.  Please e-mail this form to the church, office@kfpc.org, or drop it off in the church office

The cash-disbursement-form is used to obtain reimbursements.  Please complete the form, attach receipt(s), and place it in the appropriate Elder’s mailbox in the church office for signature.  Information on the appropriate budget/account code to use is on the Account Codes sheet.

To participate in Children’s or Youth Ministries activities please print, complete, and bring the following Release & Registration Form.  

To volunteer with our Children’s or Youth Ministries, please complete the following Child and Youth Protection Policy Volunteer Packet. You will also need to complete a training course about our policies and reporting procedures. Please contact the Children’s and Family Ministry Director to setup a time or to find out the date of the next scheduled training.

Kennewick First Presbyterian Church Marriage Policy

If you are planning an upcoming event and would like to request childcare for your event, please contact the Nursery Coordinator via the church office at 582-9537.

Contact Us

Have a quick question? Send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text. captcha txt

Start typing and press Enter to search