Forms & Policies

Policy and Requirements for Facility Use

The event-request-form is the place where you request a room, how the furniture needs to be arranged, what support services you need, etc.  Please E-mail this form to the church,, or drop it of in the office.  The form also includes a request for for audio and video support.

The 2018-cash-disbursement-form is for obtaining reimbursements.  Please complete the form, attach receipt(s), and place it in the appropriate Elder’s mailbox in the church office for signature.  Information on the appropriate budget/account code to use is on page 2 of the cash disbursement form  Account Codes sheet.

To participate in Children’s Ministries activities please print, complete, and bring the following   Release & Registration Form.  Form can also found in the church office.

If you are a parent or planning an upcoming event and want or needs childcare to be available, please use this  Request for Child Care form or contact the Nursery Coordinator, Laura Olson via the church office at 582-9537.

Policies regarding use of the church van and policies for transporting Youth to activities and events can be found here.  Documents include the Youth Activities Driver Agreement, the Youth Transportation Checklist, and the Youth Transportation Policy.  If you have questions regarding transporting Youth, please contact the Youth Elder.

To become a volunteer that works with children or youth please complete the following  Child and Youth Protection Policy Volunteer Packet. You will also need to complete a training course about your policies and reporting procedures. Please contact Heidi Fisk to setup a time or to find out the date of the next scheduled training.

To use the facilities for a wedding the

KFPC Marriage Policy